Current COVID Practices
During this unprecented time, the elders at Grandview would like our members and visitors to rest assured that they are working diligently to stay abreast of developments regarding COVID-19. We are open our regular hours:
- Sunday at 9:00a for Bible Study and at 10:00a for Worship. Sunday evening Bible study is held in members' homes as a part of our "Salt & Light" program but there is a group that meets at the building at 6:00p.
- Wednesday evening Bible study at 7:00p.
Currently the following practices are being implemented per the sugggestions of the Polk County Health Health Department and CDC.
- There is one door for entering and that is Door A, which is conveniently located under our awning.
- Pews are roped off to seat every other pew and at half capacity. Once the auditorium is full, overflow seating will occur in the fellowship hall.
- All Bible classes are currently meeting, but are socially distanced (to the best of our ability) and masks are optional for teachers and attendees.
- Cleaning and disinfecting is taking place after each meeting of our body.
- Individual communion cups are available at the entrance on Sunday mornings. These contain both the bread and fruit of the vine and are disposable after use.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available at all entrances and its use is encouraged upon entering and leaving.
- All attendees will be dismissed, by an usher, upon the conclusion of services on Sunday AM and Wednesday PM. All attendees are asked to exit the auditorium upon dismissal.
- We ask that people do not attend if they have exhibited any symptoms or have been associated with anyhone who has had symptoms in the past two weeks.
- Members can drop their offering into the communion baskets located at the entrances.
- Contributions can be made digtially using Tithe.ly
- Or can be mailed to the Church using our P.O. Box
- Grandview Church of Christ
- PO Box 38
- Bondurant, IA 50035
We understand a lot is being asked of you during this time. We ask your support in following the above guidelines. We encourage each family to make the decisions most appropriate for their respective families in order to feel safe.